Thursday 11 August 2011

Cloud Formations

To be honest I haven't felt like doing any artwork due to the riots here in the UK at the moment.  Also the anger and arguments on my Facebook news feed has got so bad too. Some people seem so irrational and have even been threatening one another!  Yesterday I decided that I needed  to escape from all this anger and get back into my project.  I went out with my camcorder and filmed clouds and bubbles :-)

Below is a short video clip of low level clouds that were moving quite fast, while the higher level clouds were moving very slow and were almost static in comparison.  I used the original audio sound and stretched it and slightly speeded up the film. I then colourised the video, plus adding some effects. This now looks nothing like the calm clouds that I was viewing but I am quite pleased with the outcome :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment